- Good nutrition is important for cancer patients.
- Healthy eating habits are critical during cancer treatment.
- Cancer can change the way the body uses food.
- Anorexia and Cachexia are common causes of malnutrition.
- It is important to treat weight loss caused by treatment
- More nutrition tips at National Cancer Institute
Local Healthy Foods for Good Health
Revitalive Health & Wellness
50 Water Street
Offers juice, juice and food cleanses, juice delivery and a gluten-free, raw, organic, vegan cafe.
Fresh Plant-based Nutrition
Helping people learn how to take control of their nutrition and their health.
46 Inn Street
Natural food made from scratch, cooking classes, to-go meals, candlelit dinners and pure organic juice.
Books and Other Resources